Aunt Bea & Charles !
Just wanted you to know, the very first thing I gave thanks for on Thanksgiving - was Clifford. He makes me laugh every day, and has made my life so much more complete. He's definitely my best buddy!
Palm Beach, Florida
505 W Hickpoochee Ave
La Belle , Florida 33935
Below is our Adoption Agreement for your review, please do give us a call if you find the terms reasonable and agreeable and would like to discuss the possibilities of adoption.
ON THIS DATE THE ABOVE DESCRIBED KITTEN / CAT WAS ADOPTED PENDING THESE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. Under NO CONDITIONS will this Kitten be allowed to roam outdoors unattended, there is nothing safe outdoors for our family friend.
2. Under NO CONDITIONS will this Kitten have its rear claws removed. Adoptor has been instructed in proper nail trimming and the “New Kitten Manual” contains photos and illustration further detailing the procedure. Kittens have confirmed use of a sisal-wrapped scratching post and catalogues offering various cat trees have been provided to me. We do not recommend declawing, and whole-heartedly discourage it, but if all else fails, and a surgery is required, any surgeries must and only be performed by a Veterinarian utilizing a surgical laser. SiamBaliRags can assist in locating a properly trained and equipped Veterinarian's office experienced in the use of a surgical laser near your home. Competent laser surgery is painless, recovery is nearly immediate, is suture-free, eliminates nerve end "phantom sensations" and is nearly the same cost as prior "medieval" surgical techniques.
3. Adopter certifies that this kitten being Adopted is for their personal family situation and that they are not a “broker” and Under NO CONDITIONS will this Kitten be sold, leased or given to any pet shop or research facility, etc.
4. A SiamBaliRags kitten is a SiamBaliRags kitten . . . FOREVER ! If for any reason YOU can not continue to keep and provide for this Kitten, You will contact us prior to any placement. We usually have a "waiting list" pre-qualified individuals and would never want any of our "babies" to end up "at the pound".
5. It is agreed that the Kitten has a Florida or USDA approved Heath Examination / Transportation Certificate and that the certificate has been issued and signed by a licensed Veterinarian and that the documentation has been given to you at time of receipt of your kitten. It is agreed that you will take the Kitten / Cat to your Veterinarian for confirmation within 72 hours of receipt (we want to stress how important it is to have a continuing relationship with your Veterinarian)—please take all documents with you. Your Kitten has been vaccinated (see Health Certificate and additional accompanying documents), per Veterinarian direction against Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia, Bordatella, and Feline Leukemia (several upper respiratory and gastro-intestinal Infections). The immunizations are up to date at this time but does not necessarily mean that all immunization schedules are completed. The Kitten also has already been treated for potential intestinal parasites (worms) and is free of all ticks or fleas. It is agreed that Kitten has a one year guarantee against life threatening congenital defects.
6. If this Kitten is found to be neglected or in ill health for an unreasonable extent of time, You will contact us for immediate placement.
7. As this Kitten is being obtained as a pet, ADOPTER agrees to SPAY or NEUTER the Kitten prior to reaching the age of sexual maturity. We do not yet "believe" in "early spay/neutering" and feel that the proper age for your kitten's surgery is best left up to "Your Veterinarian". Your Kitten's registration papers will be sent to you after we receive a copy of the kitten’s surgery record/receipt showing successful Spay/Neuter. Mail or fax the surgery record/receipt to me(above).
8. We agree to provide Pedigree/Registration Papers provided all terms and conditions are met.
ADOPTER'S SIGNATURE INDICATES FULL AGREEMENTS AND APPROVAL OF ALL TERMS.
Adopter's Name: ________________________________
Telephone Number: __________________________
Also Signed: _______________________________________
Beatrice J. Dore’
PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY “CLAY- BASED CLUMPING TYPE” CAT LITTER
“Clay-Based Clumping Litter” was the first generation of "low maintenance" cat litters and there have been many advances.
Safer “Organic Clumping Litters” like SweatScoop (wheat-based) or Nature’s Miracle (corn-based) are now readily available, can be used in “automated litter boxes” and are even safe and approved for disposal in home septic or sewer systems.
Also, many of our "New Parents" have with our help successfully "Toilet Trained" their cats and eliminated cat litter entirely !
Sign Up for Kitten Updates
Join the mailing list...
HEALTHY & ALL NATURAL
Happy, Healthy, Well-Socialized New Family Members
The top photos on our pages are stock representations of breed ideals and characteristics.
All other photos are our own bred cats and kittens.
©2020SiamBaliRags.com | All Rights Reserved